The zucchini rondelli with chicken is perfect to be served with a salad of fresh leaves for a light and healthy dish. You can make this same recipe using eggplants – but after making the eggplant slices, soak them in salted water for 30 minutes before stuffing and rolling.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 250 grams of mozzarella slices
- 300 grams of shredded chicken, seasoned to taste
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- chopped mozzarella
- Remove the end of the zucchini and cut it in half.
- Slice the zucchini very thinly.
- Cut the mozzarella slices to the size of the zucchini slices.
- Stuff the zucchini slices with the mozzarella and shredded chicken.
- Roll up the stuffed zucchini slices and arrange them in a refractory.
- Pour the sauce over the rondels and then sprinkle with chopped mozzarella.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Now just serve. Enjoy your meal.