Pistachio Cake with Nuts and Cinnamon
- 5 eggs
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil (or coconut)
- 1 cup demerara sugar (or other sugar of your choice)
- 50 grams of pistachios
- 50 grams of walnuts
- 1 tablespoon of powdered cinnamon
- 1 cup of rice flour
- 1 teacup of oat bran
- 1 spoon of bicarbonate
- 1 tablespoon of powdered chemical yeast
- In a blender, place all the ingredients and blend until well blended.
- Transfer to a greased shape sprinkled with rice flour, and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 40 minutes.
- Now just serve. Enjoy your meal.