- 1 cup of oat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons 100% cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim or plant-based milk
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- butter to grease
- Wholemeal peanut butter to taste
- 2 chocolate bars 70%
- In a bowl, mix the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and cocoa.
- In another container, beat the eggs.
- Mix with milk and honey.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients from the first bowl.
- Grease a mold with butter and cocoa powder.
- Pour the dough into it and bake for 15 to 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C.
- Remove from the oven and wait for it to cool down.
- Unmold and cut into the round shape of the honey bread.
- Cut in half and fill with peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate bars and spread the honey bread on the frosting.
- Leave in the fridge until hardened.
- Now just serve! Enjoy your meal.